Aphids is Back on Pepper in 2017

A couple of months ago, I had aphids on cilantro and nothing else, so I thought I am safe this year until this morning when I saw lots of black and orange bugs on my pepper leaves.  Disgusting little things, I knew I was in trouble.

Aphids on Pepper Leaf

Aphids on Pepper Leaf

And they were also enjoying juicy flower buds.

Aphids on Pepper Flower Buds

Aphids on Pepper Flower Bud

A quick inspection on all plants I have, fortunately, they were mainly on this particular pepper plant, a few on some bean leaves.  Five days ago, there was not even an aphid I could spot, this morning, hundreds on many leaves of that pepper plant.

I did a spray, but I would have to continue for days also spider mites still attacking many plants, just not this pepper plant.  These bugs are so annoying, I don't mind them have some, but breeding like rabbits on little pills is simply unacceptable.

After the spray, it was time for tea and there will be more cups to come in the following days.

Jasmine Green Tea with Mint and Sage

Comments